May 24, 2009

24th may ;

theres nothing much i can do today. dad is out to work. yea sometimes sunday is also a working day for him but at least we got to had break1st together this morning. whee..that is the best part when we share our stories with him,make jokes & laugh together. he is still my number one daddy! ;D && we never fail to kiss him whenever he's at the door, ready for work.

but now, here i am. blogging after i had my long relaxing shower :P owh i change my shampoo for like once a month?? hahaha. it's some sort of experiment i guess. i mean, i just would like to know which shampoo is the best for my hair, at least. i was about to do a 'relaxing' (kinda like rebonding but it looks more natural) but azrin doesn't allow me. she said my natural curly hair is already okay & the relaxing thingy will just give me a 'bad hair day' in d end. is it? haha. well good fren won't lie, aren;t they? =)

while im blogging, i took a glanced at my bed & owh i stopped at my 'Jimmie Gebiu' and.... i started to miss someone. Jimmie Gebiu is my green baby bear with a big head. thats where i got his name. GEBIU stands for 'gebu'! hehe. its from reza for my 17th birthday! :D maryam love it so much & she sometimes even steal it at nite from me >.< Jimmie have witnessed all my tears, my laughter & yeah i have to admit sometimes i talk to him eventhough he will just sit and stare. hahaha. thats why i love him. cuz he wont fight me back :P
rather than i talk to human.. a real human.

**meet Jimmie Gebiu everyone

mama is planning to wacth movie today but things isn't confirm yet. so just wait & see. but for the mean time i will just sit back & relax. class will start tomorow. *sigh*.. hmm how i miss school! damn T_T everything was just fine, just so cool, so entertaining, argh.. need i say more.instead i am the school prefect in f4 and f5. *cough cough (yeah tq for laughing) . reza always make fun of me cuz he said he still cant believe when he was 20, he falls for a form 4 schoo
l girl. ciss! but i cant hate him for that. its a sweet momory though. really a sweet one ;DD

enough for now. my eyes just cant handle this anymore. my bed is calling. the aircond is reachin 16 degree celcius, & owh jimmie wants a hug! haha. toodles everyone! =)

2 comments:

nme Lova LOver said...

niesha awk minah jiwang juga yer..

(:

xpyh lorh rebonding.. syg!

bkn azrin sizuka jer xbg..

i skli lorh bkn sng nk dpt rmbt cm u..

santekk sgt!

niesha said...

jiwang ke? ahaha.